Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday

Well it is Monday and it got off to a very slow start this morning, it did not help that I got in from Omaha, Ne late last night and of course had a very early start this morning. (There was also no time to stop for coffee!!!) After a long, very long day at the office, I decided that I had not done enough and decided to bring my work home. I am sitting in my favorite chair, close to the window (awesome rain storm) and am writing to all of you. I dont know who reads my blog but I hope everyone enjoys what I write about.

I have been making small changes on the site and I hope that they make sense to everyone out there. I have been consolitating all the pages from the home page to pages that make sense...Tool Supplies/Accessories to now include the Holesaws, Circular Saw Blades and Accessories. If there is something that you want and can't find it or we dont have it yet on the site, let me know and I will help you find it.

Remember we are adding items on a daily bases, right now we have all of the Freud items on the site, working on the Milwaukee and I am hoping to get Irwin, Stabilia and CST Berger on to the site as soon as possible.

Remember to check out http://www.tooldepot247.com/.

Laters
ToolGal