Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday's work

I dont know if anyone read my last blog but I think that I have gone completely nuts working on this show, I want it to be a huge success and with your help it will be. Just to let everyone know the blogs in the next couple of days will be at a stand still because of the True Value Show and the finishing touches of the Tool Show Preparation.

I just changed up the front page with all the specials for the next week. We will be getting the new Fein Sanders in with the quick change blades, we will also be receive some of the sanders in a recon with brings down the pricing.

We also got the books, dvds and the plans up in the store, the ToolGuy built the shelving on Friday, MM and I filled them up on Saturday. We are on the finishing touches of the store so it will be ready by showtime!!!

Laters
ToolGal

P.S. Major side note - my best friend just got engaged to a Prince Charming couple of weeks ago!!!!!! I am so excited for her.