Thursday, December 13, 2007

9 days til Christmas

Well I have counted the days and the Tool Depots are open 9 more days until Christmas. I was looking through the site and noticed that I have not up dated the blog...my computer died and got that taken care of and we are ready to rock and roll now.

We are working on a new commercial on KPTH and KMEG but Jenn sounded like she was going to a race so we got her some new words. On Sunday December 16th we will have another full page ad in the Sioux City Journal. So of the deals in there are the following - They will also be offered online as well.

Some of the specials have been carried on since Thanksgiving but want to keep everyone up to date on what is going on:

Bosch 10.8V Pocket Driver - $99.95
Rol-Air Compressor - $199.95 Reg 229.95
DeWalt 2 Gal Oil Free Compressor - $98.95 - Reg 169.00 HOTTEST DEAL I Have going on.
DeWalt 17 Gal Oil Lube Compressor - $949.95 - New $1269.95
Milwaukee 2-1/4 HP Router Combo Kit - $249.95 plus a Free 1/4" Sander - Reg $ 269.95

So what am I going to give the ultimate toolguy around but a Milwaukee V18 Lithium-ion Drill Driver with Hammer Mode with Free 1/4" Hex Impact Driver!!! at $274.00 - I can't beat the price - the guy is truely a Die Hard Milwaukee Fan!!!! Why because that is what his dad always used and it worked for him!!

Laters
ToolGal