Monday, September 21, 2009

The Results to the BIG RACE!!!

Hey Everyone

So are you wondering how everything turned out in Nevada at the Silver State Classic Challenge?

We in the 105 class the BIG Guy placed 3rd!!!! (Which totally means he has a Lead Foot and from now on he can't be telling me to be slowing down), his average speed was 104.9827 that is just plain awesome for speed, . As for being a Rookie in the race he was totally in 1st place!!!

They ended up receiving silver platters, as soon as they pass them on I will post them for all to see.

Tonight they are staying at the South Edge of the Grand Canyon and they called me to tell me what a great pick for a vacation it was (it is my location of choice) they are also staying in the honeymoon suite. Should of renewed their vows in Vegas with Elvis. Would of been pretty cool to me.

Laters
Toolgal :-)~