Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slacking!!! Racing and Tool Shows!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

I know, I know - I have been totally slacking for the last 3 months but nothing truely interesting has been going on. Now I have news and it is time to be sharing it with you.

We are celebrating the 1st year anniversary Tool Fest in Sioux Falls, South Dakota this weekend, March 26 and March 27, 2010. There are so many deals going on that I dont know where to begin!!!

First - There are trade-ins on Milwaukee, DeWalt, Bosch and Makita 18 Volt Cordless Power Tools.
Milwaukee has a $100.00 trade in on 18 Volt Cordless Tools but you have to bring in a Major Brand Power Tool 18 Volt, Battery and Charger. Expires at the end of May 2010.

DeWalt has a $100.00 trade in but any volt but needs to bring a Major Brand Power Tool, Battery and Charger. Expires at the end of March 2010

Makita has a $50.00 trade-in on select tools but they have a mail-in Rebate for free accessory kit or tools. Expires at the end of the Sioux Falls Tool show March 27, 2010.

Bosch has a $100.00 trade-in on all Cordless Tools, just bring in a Major Brand Power Tool, Battery and Charger. Expires at the end of April 2010.

These deals are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont want to miss them.

With the Delta Unisaw, when it is purchased you receive a Free Mobile Base (valued at $250.00), $100.00 mail-in rebate from Delta International and $10.00 off per $100.00 on the days of the show.

There are more deals to be talked about but not enough time to tell you about all of them.

Prices are good in ALL Locations, Sioux City, Iowa and LeMars, Iowa - there will not be any manufacture reps at these locations. They will only be in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Last but not least, I just got back from Bristol, Tn for the Nascar Race and I will totally be sharing all of the pictures from this race. I do need to Thank the Irwin Reps for sending me and my mom (the main ToolGal) to the race and the pit passes before Sunday's race.

Keep reading and I will keep posting!!!!
Laters
Toolgal