Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bristol Race and Tools

Hey Everyone

We know that Toolguys love Nascar, we know that I so enjoy Nascar, especially when the race is at Bristol (love it!!!). So one thing I am always looking at is what tools the Nascar Crew Guys are using to either fix the cars or to take them apart!!!

So during the Nascar wreck between Jimmy Johnson and Juan Pablo, Jimmy came to his pit box and did anyone see what tools these guys pulled out!!! Dewalt and Milwaukee Nicd Tools, I dont get this, why are they not using the new Lithium-ion Tools or at least Lithium-ion Batteries. They have all the new technology on the car with Motors, Tires, Shocks and they are using old technology to put the cars together.

Here is my recommendation to the Nascar Crews, come to Tool Depot in Sioux City, Ia, LeMars, Ia or Sioux Falls, SD after September 1, 2010 - trade in your old nicd tools for $100.00 towards any M18 combo kits/single tool kits, must have a tool (cordless), (2) batteries and a charger. You will not believe the differences between the old Nicd batteries verus the new Lithium-ion batteries. I have noticed this myself, nicd is more of a chug chug, while the lithium batteries has a smooth run.

I can't make them change their tools but if you want to be the best of the best, you need to have the best tools to make it happen.

Laters
Toolgal