Sunday, February 17, 2008

Show

Everyone has been asking if we are going to be having a Tool Show, no we are not going to have a Tool Show but we will be having a Delta Promotion sometime soon...We are trying to finish up tying up the ends to make it happen for everyone gets the best deal possible that we can get for you.

Well I dont know about anyone else but I have been watching the Daytona 500 - so far this race has not been very eventful. Normally I would be going for 17 -Kenseth but I have changed. I am totally going for Earnhardt Jr - 88. I just hope they are all having fun and I will keep watching and keep you updated on what is going on for our promotions.

Also almost forgot - We are now going to be offering coffee everyday and on Fridays we will be having Coffee and Donuts with a special secret promotion that if you dont come in you can't find out what it is. It is an in store special, I know the first one will be so awesome, remember you have to come in to get the special!!!!

Laters
Toolgal