Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ToolGuy with a Toolgal Hammer

Well Everyone -

The one man (The Toolguy) has been telling me that our Toolgal Hammers are just plain waste of time but today ended up having to use a Toolgal Hammer. I have the pictures to prove it. I know it is GREAT!!!!


So what is the Toolguy doing - he was fixing the antique filing cabinets in the office. One of the brass holders fell off and he need a hammer so I gave him one.

I also know of another man in town that I will call the "Italian Stallion" that stole his wife's Christmas gift, Toolgal Hammer with Leopard and Hot Pink all blinged up, to use it before she got to make sure it worked correctly.

If you are looking for a Blinged up Hammer, they are available at all of the Tool Depot Stores and will be on the site soon!!!

Write at you later
Toolgal
:-)