Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Holiday Weekend

Well everyone

I think that the weekend was too much for everyone to handle. The sales guys are telling me we dont have enough products and the owner is complaining about running out of products and then telling me we have too much products (I dont think I get to win on my end of the spectum). I can tell you for sure that if I still drank tonight would be the night you would find me out and about in Sioux City instead of at my desk still working away.

Brian aka The Tool Doktor has been busy tearing through the tools and putting in special items to get the tools fixed and back out to the customers.

We had Clint the Wing Ladder (Little Giant Ladder) Rep come in to Tool Depot in Sioux City and put together a display of ladders, the Silver Ladders and the Black "Pro" Ladders.

Tomorrow - Dave the Milwaukee Rep will be showing up around (dont you just love people that tell you they will show up around lunch time - then you dont get to leave to eat your lunch until they leave and they never leave for around 3-4 hours) talk about driving you nuts.

I dont know if anyone has been reading this except for employees who give me a bad time for not updating it a bit faster then I have been - let me know who you are if you are reading this and want to know more about what is going on at the Tool Depot's or at ToolDepot247.com

Email - Sara@ToolDepot247.com

Dont forget to check out our site - www.ToolDepot247.com we just got done adding in Festool today and tomorrow we will be starting on Irwin Tools - I may add in there before Stabilia Levels and I want to get CST Berger added into the site but the rep is not getting back to me. Glad to see we are important with CST Berger. If anyone hears from Cliff or he gets back to me I will make sure to let everyone know.

TTYL's
Sara