Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday

I am getting ready to do a small Milwaukee order which will thrill Kenny in the warehouse since he loves checking in the milwaukee orders that we get but this one will be much smaller than the last one that we got.

Also we called on our wright return for defectives that was done on June 22, 2007 and the rep still has not issued credit for the items and now I have to call him to find out when we are going to get these items issued, I might just do a vendor return and tell the A.P. to take the credit.

Right now we are working on getting in all of the American Tool/Irwin items into the system - which include pliers, tape measures, drill bit sets, levels, gloves and tool pouches.

Don't forget to keep looking for new items and new posts - I have not been keeping up with my posts like I need too. Also if you see CST Berger Rep let me know - I want CST Berger on the site like yesterday.

http://www.tooldepot247.com/


ToolGal