Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday

Just so everyone knows (the company has found out that I write about what is going on at the stores - who is here, so and so everyone is reading my take on what is going on), so I am going to let everyone know what I am doing next week. Starting today, Saturday, September 15, 2007, I will be working on getting some PO's done and working on the floor model sale (during this time I will also be listening to the Iowa/Iowa State game - GO HAWKS!!!!) Tomorrow - I will be finishing up the floor model sale and working on the Tool Shows for November - Remember the floor model sale is first!!! We are making room for the new models that will be coming in.

Floor Model Tent Sale is September 26 thru September 29th - if you end up missing this sale we will not be having another one until

November 3, 2007 - Sioux City Tool Crazy Tool Fair

November 17, 2007 - LeMars Tool Crazy Tool Fair

These sales are for ONE DAY ONLY and when we go home there will be nothing of the rebates that we have for you now - we may have a special deal that we will pass on for Thanksgiving/Christmas but not what we will have during the two days above.

Thanks
ToolGal

http://www.tooldepot247.com/