Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stafda shows

Well we just got back from Nashville, TN - where we were at the Stafda Tool Show. I am exhausted from all the walking we did down there. We also found a new pneumatic tool line - Called the Stringer - which includes a hammer tacker and the Crossfire, we are adding the staples and caps (they are green instead of orange). We will be getting these added to the site soon. We also are increasing the Dead On line - if you like what we have in house there is more coming, also needing to be added to the site.

We saw a lot of our current vendors Milwaukee, DeWalt, Vaughan and Bushnell, CST Berger, Stabilia and got to see alot of new stuff coming in 2008 - let me tell you it is going to be a BIG, you dont get how big of new deals/tools that will be coming out!!! It shocked even me, this is so big I am not suppose to tell anyone what I saw but I did see alot of new stuff.

We also ordered in some new Hoses from Legacy and their color connectors - the hose is a flexible hose in LIME Green - this stuff is BRIGHT!!!! I loved it. We also ordered in some hose from Contractor's Plus but we stock it already.

I can't even remember half of what I have done in the past two weeks being in Altanta, GA for the True Value tool show and in Nashville, TN for the Stafda show plus our Tool Show in Sioux City it has been an awesome blur of new items and deals so great you would not believe me if I told you about them.

I better get back to work on putting in my new items from Gorilla Glue - we now have the white glue plus the super glue that just came out. Plus we now have mositure meters and Carbon Moxide meters on a carts that are Brand new to us.

Can't wait for everyone to see them -

Laters
ToolGal