Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Well it is Tuesday before the show and I feel like I have ran in a complete circle - no big deal - I love it. We have the adversiting out in the smaller communities for the show and did an ad in the Sioux City Journal that ran on Sunday - We are also on the SiouxCityJournal.com website underneath the Top Ad's - it is a pretty good ad - If I dont say so myself.

I am also going to run a special on the Factory Perfect Recon Milwaukee Radios for the next couple of days - $65.00 - I dont think anyone can beat that one too easily - this is only for the website - Ends on November 16, 2007.

Remember Tool Depot has gone Tool Crazy Central on November 17, 2007 in LeMars - If you can't make it Tool Depot in LeMars and you happen to be in Sioux City the pricing is good there as well. We make it easy for the customer because we think of our customer's as our friends. Lets us know if there is something we need to do for you.

Laters
ToolGal